Nottingham Trent University have the reasons to celebrate the fact that they contain infinite possibilities in themselves by jumping18 places in the Guardian University Guide Ranking 2019.
Over the past five years, Nottingham Trent University have had a spectacular rise up the national league table. They have moved to 53rd place in 2017, 34th in 2018 and now they have risen to 16th place.
Founded as the new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic, the university boast of being the 13th largest university in the UK with 30,000 students. Redefining the meaning of an elite university in the 21st century, the university’s huge leap is credited to their focus on students’ experience, research-based teaching and high continuation rate.
Learn more about the Nottingham Trent University below. If you want to begin your application or have any question about this university, arrange a meeting with SI-UK’s international application experts today.
Reasons to study at Nottingham Trent
- ‘University of the year 2017’ at the Times Higher Education Awards and ‘Modern University of the Year’ & top 10 UK University for teaching excellence in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
- TEF Gold awarded for consistent delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and students outcomes.
- Strong links with industry and top rating for work placements. 97% of graduates are in work or study within six months of completion of degree (DLHE 2016-17)
- 93% students recommend studying at NTU (NSS 2017).
- A £421 million investment since 2003 has led to significant developments in NTU’s estate including branded libraries, state-of-the-art Newton & Arkwright buildings and award winning Students’ Union with social and leisure spaces.
- The third most cost-effective city in the UK, Nottingham is a world-class student destination known for shopping, rich culture and history, thriving art scenes, international sports and vibrant nightlife.
- 130 societies and sports clubs give an opportunity to volunteer & boost your CV
- NTU have 300 partner institutions in 50 countries. Study abroad on exchange programme, Global week, volunteer overseas and learning a new language open the window to the world.
- 90% research is considered world-leading or internationally excellent REF 2014) and NTU was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education that is based on numerous research projects.
- Top 5 for fashion & textiles; building, town & country planning; agriculture, forestry & food
- Top 10 for design & crafts; psychology; accounting & finance; criminology and film production & photography
- Top 20 for biosciences; chemistry; economics; business, management & marketing; drama & dance; engineering (civil); geography & environmental studies; journalism, publishing & public relations; philosophy; social work
Apply to study at Nottingham Trent University
If you want to learn more about studying at the Nottingham Trent University, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today. Our international consultants can you help you put together your application completely free.