London School of Business and Finance
London School of Business and Finance is a unique educational institution and offers industry-focused programmes designed to reflect global market trends. London School of Business and Finance attracts the most talented and ambitious candidates from more than 150 countries worldwide, and works together with its corporate partners to develop programmes structured with an international perspective in mind.
London School of Business and Finance offers an unrivalled portfolio of professional qualifications, as well as innovative degree programmes at postgraduate and undergraduate level, with the flexibility to tailor your studies to your own career aspirations.
London School of Business and Finance presence spans the globe and its innovative programmes are internationally recognised. The GGSB MBA programme, the MIB (Master in International Business) programme, the GGSB MSc in Finance programme are prestigious business qualifications delivered and awarded by Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. Such high quality degrees are offered at London School of Business and Finance in the heart of London.
Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) is triple accredited by:
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) - UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) - EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – US accreditation body
Triple accreditation is an honour shared by only 1% of the world’s elite business schools.
LSBF offers several post-graduate/masters degree courses (information available on specific courses if required):
- GGSB MBA (8 specialisations)
- Global MBA(17 specialisations)
- MIB (Masters in International Business)
- MA in Finance and Investment
- GGSB MSc in Finance(4 specialisations)
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA in International Business Law
- English courses through the Language gallery (General English, IELTS Preparation English, Business English Academic English)
- Professional qualifications: ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CFA
- 12 - week Postgraduate certificate courses in Finance (Sep/Feb/May)
- 12 - week Postgraduate certificate courses in Management(Sep/Feb/May)
- Bachelors (under-graduate) Degree in International Business (BIB)
Services for International Students
With students from over 150 countries studying with London School of Business and Finance, every campus, course and classroom also offers a truly global, diverse and enriching experience. London School of Business and Finance is the perfect place to gain a truly international experience, preparing you for today’s global marketplace.
As part of its expansion London School of Business and Finance offers students top study destinations around the United Kingdom and worldwide (London Birmingham, Manchester, Toronto and Singapore), giving students the opportunity to gain access to all of their resources, communicate with a growing network of business students and to move around their campuses during their programme to gain a truly global experience.
London School of Business and Finance posts from the SI-UK blog
Graduate Management Admission Test, but popularly known as GMAT. It's score is what top business schools all over the world accept to predict the success…Read more