York St John announce January courses and International Foundation Year
9 November 2015
York St John University have announced details of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to begin this January, as well as details on the International Foundation Year.
The International Foundation programme is designed with international students in mind and focuses on developing language and study skills, as well as subject specific knowledge. The course includes contact with Faculties in order to develop the student’s subject -specific knowledge in their selected degree area and also includes a one-week UK field trip as part of a project that relates to their degree. Completion guarantees progression onto most York St John undergraduate programmes.
To coincide with a fresh start in the New Year, international students are invited to join one of a number of exciting courses that commence at York St John in January 2016.
- BA Accounting & Business Management
- BA Accounting & Finance (also available as a top up)
- BA Business Information Technology (also available as a top up)
- BA Business Management (also available as a top up)
- BA Business Management & Finance (also available as a top up)
- BA Business Management & Human Resource Management
- BA Business Management & Language
- BA International Business Management (also available as a top up)
- BA International Tourism Management
- BA International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA Marketing Management (also available as a top up)
- BA Marketing Management & Web Technologies (also available as a top up)
- BA Tourism Management
- BA Tourism Management & Marketing
- BA Human Resource Management top up
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Marketing MSc Leadership & Management MBA
- MA Applied Linguistics: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MA Applied Linguistics: Translation
- MSc Pre-registration Physiotherapy
Want to learn more? Arrange a free consultation to learn more about York St John University today.