Vice Chancellors Scholarship
22 August 2016
Sheffield Hallam University have announced a new £3,000 discount for international students.
To be eligible for the Vice Chancellor Award, students must have accepted an offer from the University and paid their deposit in full by August 31st for September 2016 starts and 30th November for January 2017 starts. If students apply after the deadlines, they will only be eligible for a £1,000 discount.
The scholarship is available to students on the following programmes:
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Big Data Analytics
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Project Management
- MBA (PLACEMENT)
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Biotechnology