University of Surrey offer GREAT-India scholarship
20 January 2016
The University of Surrey is offering the GREAT scholarship scheme for Indian students starting in September 2016. Funded by the University and the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign; The GREAT Scholarship – India programme is aimed at high-potential students from India.
The scholarship is available for Indian students who want to pursue postgraduate programme in engineering.
The university is offering up to six scholarships worth £5,000 fee waiver. The scholarships are being offered on postgraduate taught courses from the following subjects:
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environment and Sustainability
- Mechanical Engineering Sciences
Final Date for application: 20th June, 2016