University of Portsmouth has started accepting Applications for September 2018 Intake
19 December 2017
Portsmouth’s Faculty of Science has immense proud to announce that it has started accepting applications for all the Schools & Departments of Science for September 2018 intake.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university located in England in the city of Portsmouth, which was named the UK's most affordable city for students in the Natwest Student Living Index 2016 & is just 90 minutes from London.
Ranked among top 40 in the UK, the University of Portsmouth has been honoured with TEF Gold status for attaining Teaching Excellence. More than 130 Indian Students are its inhabitants currently & have shown above average National Student Satisfaction.
Faculty of Science- Highlights:
- The largest faculty at the university with over 4000 students and from all round the world
- 89% of research in Physics and 90% of research in Allied Health Professions, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy was rated as world-leading or internationally excellent
- One of the oldest Pharmacy and Biomedical schools in the country and ranked 13 in the UK
- Ranked 1 in the UK for Sport and Exercise Science (Guardian 2018)
- Many of the UK field trips are included in the tuition fee (transport and accommodation) with subsidised overseas field trips too
- Largest frog facility in the world- Xenopus Resource Centre – used to investigate the basis processes of life and nature of diseases.
Name of Schools & Departments
- Dental Academy
- Biological Sciences
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Health Sciences and Social Work
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Biotechnology:
- MSc Medical Biotechnology:
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Sport Management and Development:
- BSc (Hons) Exercise and Fitness Management
- MSc Sport Management
- MSc Sport Performance
- BSc (Hons) Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
Where can I get further information?