University of Hull Offers Full-Tuition Fee Scholarships in Research for 2018
1 December 2017
To attract the best academic talent and promote research endeavours, University of Hull is offering a number of full-tuition fee scholarships in a number of key research areas.
University of hell believes that “Without quality researchers, there can be no quality research”. This is the significant reason of investing into PhD Scholarships to support talented postgraduate students in order to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
University of Hull 2018 PhD Scholarships
To provide an opportunity of becoming part of a vibrant, forward-thinking research community, University of Hull is offering the following PhD scholarships
- The identification and characterization of biomarkers for the earlier diagnosis of chronic disease
- Astrophysical Data Science
- PET Healthcare Technologies
- Optimising Outcomes in Diabetic Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Pharmacology of Natural Products
- Human Health and Emerging Environmental Contaminants
- Molecular Stress in Changing Aquatic Environments
- Multi-Length Scale On-Chip assembly for Nanophotonics
- Richard Hoggart Centre for Comparative Culture Studies
- Chinese Whispers: Exploring Culture Through Music and Language
- The dynamics of Perception and Cognition in Immersive Virtual Reality Environments
- High Throughput approaches to Decipher the Role of Human Endothelial Cells in Chronic Disease
Many projects are in collaboration of industry or interdisciplinary. Full time International Fee PhD Studentship will include full fees at the international student rate for three years, depending on their satisfactory progress.
Postgraduate Training Scheme
All PhD students also complete the Postgraduate Training Scheme. This scheme offers the opportunity to develop academic and professional skills prepare you for challenges in research environment and provide you with better employability. It is free of charge.
Students are awarded a Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate in Research Training in addition to a Research degree.
Deadline for Applications: Thursday 7 February 2018.
Closing date: Thursday 8 February
Studentships will start on 17 September 2018.