University Of East London offers 2 year Masters degree course with 1 year work placement
8 September 2017
Among one of the UK’s most diverse and fast growing universities, the University of East London (UEL) is an innovative academic community delivering first-rate research for public good, with more than 28,000 students from 120 countries worldwide currently enrolled..
Why study at UEL?
- A popular institution accommodating more than 4,000 international students
- Ranked number one in the UK for its visa and language support
- 80 per cent of UEL students are employed within six months of graduation
- Has a vibrant international alumni network helping students to stay in touch with each other
- High student satisfaction ratings
- World-class teaching and research
- Offers a variety of scholarships to international students
Postgraduate entry requirements
- A Second Division Honours Bachelor’s degree or A first or Second-class Bachelor’s degree/A Master’s degree from UK
- Evidence of your competence of academic English such as IELTS with overall 6.5 with no less than 6 in each component
- A one year full time or two years part time course
- UEL is accredited with Chartered Management Institute (CMI) giving students eligibility for level 7 Diploma in Strategic leadership management.
University Of East London is offering the following 2 year Masters degree course with 1 year work placement starting from January 2018 intake:
Apply for postgraduate study course at UEL with SI-UK and receive all the support you need on fees, funding and course requirements. SI-UK will make your journey as smooth as possible.