University of Bristol - International Office Scholarship
31 March 2017
The University of Bristol is delighted to announce details of the International Office Scholarships for 2017 entry.
Six scholarships will be available for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- 1st place - 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place - 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place - 3 scholarships of £8,000
Eligibility for the scholarship is as follows:
- Applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
The deadline to apply is Friday 9 June 2017. If you are interested in applying, arrange a free consultation today!
Study International Foundation in Business at the University for the Creative Arts
University of Plymouth offer New International Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate courses for Sep 2019
University of South Wales offer British Council India’s 70th Anniversary Scholarship for Sep 2019