Ulster University announce 2-year Master Programmes for September 2018
4 July 2018
In partnership with QA Higher Education, Ulster University have announced a number of 2-year master programmes for Indian students to be available to apply for September 2018 intake. The new suite of Advanced Practice programmes (2 year Masters) are an exciting advancement of Ulster offering and consist of the following programmes:
- Extended MSc International Business with Advanced practice
- Extended MSc Marketing with Advanced Practice
- MSc International Business with Advanced Practice
- MSc Marketing with Advanced practice
- MBA with Advanced practice
Attractive scholarships are also available for eligible students.
Ulster University have a partnership with QAHE and operate two branch campuses in England at London and Birmingham. The campuses offer courses in business, finance and computing. The institution is a leading modern university ranked in the top 150 global institutions under 50 years of age in THE World University Ranking.