UK Chevening Scholarship Programme 2018-19
21 August 2017
To develop the next cohort of global leaders, influencers and decision-makers, the UK Government is inviting applications for Chevening Scholarship which is the UK government’s global scholarship programme, from around the world as a mark of honour bestowed on students with demonstrable leadership potential as well as strong academic backgrounds to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK University.
The awardees will receive an unparalleled UK education that will not only open the doors in their respective careers but also will give them an opportunity to join a strong global network they will draw on and contribute to for the rest of their lives.
Applications are open from August 07, 2017 till November 07, 2017 for 2018/19.
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Hold the citizenship of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a period of minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree characteristically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK that will permit you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (please refer to your country page for further details as this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes)
- Apply to three different eligible full-time, master’s UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
- Meet the earnest requirement of Chevening English language by 12 July 2018.
For more information about the UK Chevening Scholarship Programme 2018-19 send us an email at email@example.com or Arrange a free consultation today!