Swansea University announces 2-year master programmes for September 2019
14 February 2019
Swansea University is delighted to announce that it is introducing two-year master programmes with industrial experience for September 2019 intake. The high ranking and globally-recognised College of engineering and Computer science department have introduced two-year version of master programmes:
- MSc Computer Modelling and Finite Elements in Engineering Mechanics with Industry
- MSc Electronic and Electrical Engineering with Industry
- MSc Materials Engineering with Industry
- MSc Mechanical Engineering with Industry
- MSc Advanced Computer Science with Industry
These courses are expected to be opened for application for international students in March 2019. £3,000 guaranteed bursary is also offered for the eligible Indian students. The university will be limiting the places on the offered programmes so that the students will get effective industry experience opportunity.
For detailed information about newly introduced two-year master programmes and other courses offered by Swansea University, scholarships, and admission process, apply for a free consultation with SI-UK today.