Solent University has introduced Global MBA for January 2019
23 October 2018
Solent University is delighted to introduce and offer a one year “Global MBA” with its first intake beginning January 2019. With a growing demand for up to date and relevant MBA programmes that do not require work experience, the Global MBA will meet the needs of ambitious young individuals keen to engage with the global business environment. The Global MBA programme is ideally suited to international students who want to excel in business by increasing their business administration knowledge, developing their strategic and operational management, and ensuring they have the most up to date human resource and marketing skills.
Why pursue Global MBA at Solent University?
The innovative Global MBA allows students to
- experience a diverse range of contemporary business subject areas
- develop innovative and value-adding strategies and the necessary skills to both diagnose and analyse modern business challenges
- opportunity to engage with commercial organisations and investigate real life business situations and challenges
- Professional mentoring and study in collaboration with CMI (Chartered Management Institute) support for leadership development
- lifelong connection from students from around the globe through alumni and professional networks
Solent university is ranked9th in the UK for graduate start-ups and achieved 83% overall student satisfaction in NSS survey. A wide range of scholarships are available including merit based scholarship