ONCAMPUS Reading Announce Masters Foundation Programme in Art & Design for September 2018 & January 2019 Intakes
16 July 2018
- MA Creative Enterprise (Art/Communication Design/ Film/Theatre)
- MA Book Design
- MFA Fine Art
- MA Research Typography and Graphic Design
The Masters Foundation Programme is offered for September 2018 intake with 40% Scholarship and for January 2019 intake.
Entry Criteria for MFP:
- 50% at Bachelors in related subjects (Applicants with non-relevant backgrounds can be assessed on a case by case basis)
- UKVI IELTS 5.5 with no bands less than 5.0
- Portfolio not required on entry
- 40% average across modules, however Analysis and Practice module to be 60%
- OCTOE - ONCAMPUS Test of English – 75%
When applying to ONCAMPUS as standard practice, the students are required to select a pathway with the modules linked to their specialism with some common modules like ‘Entrepreneurial management for creative artists’. After the completion of the MFP they will progress onto the MA pathway that they had selected.
Why Study at University of Reading?
- 18th in the UK for Art & Design (Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Four times a winner of Queens Anniversary Prize
- Top 5 Students’ Union and top 20 for Students’ Experience in the UK (THE Students Experience Survey 2017)
- 98% of research is of international standing & 27% of world leading
- 95% of students are in employment or further study after 6 months of graduation (DLHE 2016)
- UK top 10 for most popular Green Spaces (Green Flag People’ Choices Award 2017)
If you wish to study Masters Foundation Programme in Art & Design in the University of Reading, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today and learn more about various courses, available scholarships and admission process.