Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Courses and Scholarships offered for 2018 January Intake
21 September 2017
Nottingham Trent University that has been shortlisted for the prestigious University of the Year 2017 in the Times Higher Education is pleased to offer postgraduate courses and scholarships for 2018 January Intake. An opportunity that is not available at all British Universities at this time of year.
Work placements, consultancy projects and specialist research as part of the course are offered by the post graduate courses starting in January 2018
- Bioscience and Applied Bioscience
- Business and Management
- Law- By Distance Learning
- Computing and Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Social Science
College Admission Requirement
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
When you have an offer to study one of these full-time postgraduate courses starting in January 2018, you can apply for these Scholarships for international students
Postgraduate Masters Scholarships: Amount Up to 50% tuition fee
International Scholarships: £2,000
Open to: All international postgraduate taught course offer holders for courses starting in January 2018.
Awarded by: NTU Academic Schools
Courses starting in January 2018: Monday 16 October 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
Final deadline: Monday 13 November 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
How to Apply