Leeds Beckett University offer 2-year MArch Architecture for September 2018 Intake
15 June 2018
Leeds Beckett University is pleased to offer 2-year MArch Architecture programme for the Indian students for the September 2018 intake. This is a creative, studio-focused course with a strong commitment to design research. It offers an internationally transposable professional-level architectural education leading to a qualification that meets the Architects Registration Board (ARB) and Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Part 2 exemption. This course is listed in the Commonwealth Association of Architects' approved courses.
- A second class honours degree in the cognate subject of Architecture or Architecture from a recognised university
- IELTS overall 6.5 with no skills below 6.0, or an equivalent qualification.
- A year of professional work experience in architectural practice or a cognate discipline
Why Study MArch at Leeds Beckett University?
- Design Studio based training helps you develop solutions to a series of architectural design problems
- The course explores current topical issues and you will forge an individual approach
- The School has close links with prestigious professional societies
- Diverse body of leading practitioners, academic educators and visiting professors
- The INSIDE/OUT lecture series offers historical, theoretical and critical analyses of art, architecture and design
- Research being rated world leading or internationally excellent.
This course offers high quality, creative design education as a basis for qualification and practice as an architect while fulfilling Part 2 requirements for Architects Registration Board Prescription, Royal Institute of British Architects Validation and the QAA Architecture Subject Benchmark for final award programmes.