Durham University Business School Scholarships for International Students on Post Graduate Taught programmes for Sep 2019
21 January 2019
A comprehensive package of scholarships is being offered by the Durham University Business School to the competent & exceptional international students to study post graduate taught programmes for September 2019 intake.
The candidates must have received a conditional offer from the business school for study by May 31st 2019.
The Durham University Business School's International Scholarships
The international scholarships, up to 30% of the tuition fee (up to £7,000) will be awarded as a discount against the full fee for the programme. The scholarships are opened for international students to study all the master’s programme except Business Analytics offered by the business school.
The Durham University Business School's Dean's Scholarship
The Dean’s scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional candidate who can demonstrate significant academic and extra-curricular achievements. The scholarship worth 50% of the tuition fee (up to £12,500) is opened for the highly competent candidate to study MSc programmes excluding MSc Business Analytics.
Eligibility to gain scholarships
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which students have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that students will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School’s Scholarships, the applicant must:
- Have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicants awarded a Durham University Business School Scholarship, will not be eligible for any other Durham University awards or discounts such as alumni discounts.