Coventry University offers Scholarships worth £1,500 for January 2018 Intake
25 September 2017
For the January 2018 intake, Coventry University offers scholarships worth £1,500 for both UG and PG!
Irrespective of Nationality and Course studying, students will be automatically considered for this scholarship on the basis of their academic achievements to give the talented students every opportunity to fulfil their potential.
The Scholarship Offers
- Scholarships worth £1,500 for both Under graduation and Post Graduation
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The CAPS Scholarship is available to all international students applying for full-time Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes who have submitted an application for study before 30th November 2017.
The Scholarships are allocated to applicants on the basis of Applicant’s academic merit.
Test Requirement: No
Scholarship Offers for Coventry University’s Courses are based on
- For Graduation: At least two of three A-levels at grade A or equivalent qualifications
- For Post Graduation: At least a 2:1 or equivalent qualifications
Application Deadline: Thursday 30 November 2017.
Ranking and Awards
- Gold rating for teaching excellence (Source: Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF))
- Ranked No.12 UK University (Source: The Guardian University Guide 2018)
- UK’s top new university (Source: The Guardian and the Complete University Guides 2018)
- Top 4 for Student Experience and Teaching Quality (Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017)
Where can I get further information?
The deadline for applications is November 30, 2017