University of Law at SI-UK Chennai
The University of Law is the UK’s longest-established specialist provider of legal education with the origin of the school going back over 100 years. The University of Law currently work with 90 of the top 100 UK law firms including Ashurst, Clifford Chance, Linklaters and Pincent Masons, and with four of the top five global firms, such as the International Bar Association.
The University of Law currently host eight fully-resourced law schools across the UK –in major cities such as London, Leeds and Manchester.
The University of Law will train you to be a lawyer, not a legal academic. Everything the University do is geared towards teaching law in a professional, practical context, so that you can learn how the law is applied in the real world and develop the right professional skills to think and act like a modern global lawyer. A selection of University of Law programmes include:
- LL.B (Hons) Law: Two or three year undergraduate law degrees
- Graduate Diploma in Law: Conversion course for non-law graduates
- LL.M Legal Practice Course: Vocational training for future solicitors, with Masters included
- Bar Professional Training Course: Vocational training for future barristers
- LL.M: Professional, practice-led Masters degree in International Legal Practice
Students who are interested in studying with this university should contact the SI-UK Chennai office to reserve a 20 minute private interview with the University Representative. Please bring any supporting documents with you.Our contact details are: +91-44-4510-8282; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to see you.