University For The Creative Arts (UCA) Visiting SI-UK Delhi
The University for the Creative Arts is one of Europe's leading art & design institutions, offering a range of courses from Foundation Diplomas to PhDs in specialist creative arts subjects. UCA is spread across four campuses in the South-East of England, in Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham and Rochester. The founder colleges that make up each of these campuses have a prestigious history dating back to the 1860s, with alumni such as Tracey Emin, Humphrey Ocean, Karen Millen, Zandra Rhodes, four Oscar winners and 13 BAFTA winners. In 2005 these campuses joined together and were granted University status in 2008.
With more than 6,000 students, studying over 110 creative courses across four campuses, UCA generate unique communities of artists, designers, makers, writers and researchers. Oscar-winning film makers and animators, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters and Turner-Prize nominees are just some of UCA's high-profile graduates, who have enriched the world with their creative talents.
UCA have enhanced their portfolio of creative courses by launching new Music and Computer Games courses at undergraduate level, and four new Fashion courses for postgraduate students. Choosing to study with UCA will give you the freedom to discover your own personal style through a winning combination of industry-focused courses, state-of-the-art facilities, and inspirational expert staff.
- The world's top 20 universities for studying fashion by The Business of Fashion Global School Rankings.
- UCA has been ranked in the top 40 of all UK universities (Guardian University Guide 2017).
- Ranked at 59 in the Complete University Guide 2017 - one of the highest ranking specialist creative universities in the UK.
- #11 in the table of Modern Universities out of 70 institutions (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016).
- The top five for our Architecture courses and in the top 20 for our Fashion & Textiles courses (Guardian).
Students who are interested in studying with this university should contact the SI-UK Delhi office to reserve a 20 minute private interview with the University Representative. Please bring any supporting documents with you.Our contact details are: 011 4202-8200; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to seeing you.