Predecessor company of SI-UK was established in Shinjuku, Tokyo and successfully placed thousands of students from Japan into UK universities and colleges.
- SI-UK International Co., Ltd. founded in Tokyo, Japan. Head office opened in Takadanobaba, Shinjuku ward. SI-UK sets out a strategy for global expansion of services.
- SI-UK Tokyo Language Centre opened offering a wide range of test preparation courses including IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, LSAT and other university preparation classes.
SI-UK Osaka office opened to provide application support to students in the west of Japan.
SI-UK Osaka Language Centre opened offering full range of university preparation lessons including IELTS.
SI-UK holds its first UK university fairs in Tokyo and Osaka. Both fairs attract hundreds of visitors seeking information about courses at UK universities.
SI-UK London office opened in Russell Square, next to University of London Campus. SI-UK is the first London-based agency to recruit international students of all nationalities in the UK.
SI-UK London creates the first multilingual website for international students seeking information on studying in the UK. Languages include English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, and Spanish.
SI-UK Global launches the world's first comprehensive online university course search function free of use to all, with over 30,000 university and college courses linking directly to university/college course pages on official university/college sites.
SI-UK London opens an IELTS training centre to assist international students in the UK gain the required English level to enter university.
- Due to business expansion, SI-UK Tokyo opens second office.
- Tokyo and Osaka university fairs now established as the largest UK-only education events in Japan.
First SI-UK London university fair with over 80 UK universities attending, making it the largest UK university fair worldwide.
SI-UK Global creates the first online library for students. The online library contains over a thousand samples of university application documents including personal statements, resumes, reference letters, UCAS applications forms, university application forms and much more.
SI-UK Shanghai office opened in the commercial centre of Shanghai.
SI-UK Delhi office opened in CP on Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
SI-UK Bangalore office opened.
- SI-UK Chennai office opened.
- SI-UK Manchester office opened.
- SI-UK London office relocated to current location on Regent Street due to business expansion.
Over 80 UK universities attend fourth London university fair making it the largest UK university fair worldwide.
SI-UK Istanbul office opened.
SI-UK Tokyo Language Training Centre moves into expanded, custom-built facilities. With 12 UK-native teachers, the Centre now offers more IELTS courses than any other school in Japan.
Tokyo and Osaka university fairs attract a record 53 universities and colleges to Japan.
- First SI-UK UK university fair held in Amsterdam.
- Tokyo and Osaka university fairs attract a record 53 universities and colleges to Japan.
First SI-UK university fair in Manchester.
First university fair in Istanbul, Turkey.
SI-UK office opens in Bangkok, Thailand.
Over 90 universities attend London university fair, making it the largest SI-UK university fair to date.
SI-UK opens in China.
SI-UK opens its first office in Lagos, Nigeria.
A second Turkish office opens in capital city Ankara.
Tokyo office relocates to the prestigious Shibuya district in Japan.
A second Nigerian office is opened in Abuja.
- SI-UK launches its new state-of-the-art website in the UK.
- First UK University Fairs held in Abuja and Lagos.
- New SI-UK website is launched in India and Thailand.
- First UK University Fair in Delhi.